Join us and experience profound Peace while seeing one of the most beautiful and powerful places on Mother Earth...
Highlights of your unique journey include
* Build medicine wheels in honour of the land, the four directions and the centre
* Be a part of ceremony with the Four Winds International Peace Pipe
* Visit Yoko Ono's incredible peace column in honour of John Lennon's Imagine
* Visit ancestral lands and the beautiful heart open people of Iceland
* Experience authentic Icelandic culture, cooking and people in small communities
* Incredible landscapes of the world's best waterfalls, volcanoes, ocean views, glaciers and hot springs
The people of Iceland are excited to welcome you!
We have limited spaces -- reserve your space now.
contact Centre of Circle Wisdom
The Centre is based in a beautiful historic healing arts studio in Toronto's High Park where you can find your feet on the earth while honouring your place in the city. Whatever your lifestyle, whatever your history, whatever your desires for the future, Circle Wisdom welcomes all community members to our retreats, medicine wheel gatherings, workshops, celebrations and individual healing sessions.
Programs at the centre include: Energy Medicine Program (spiritual, alchemical and indigenous teachings from around the world, as well as essential, practical tools to empower you in the practice of energy medicine), Medicine Wheel gatherings -- international as well as local, Pipe Ceremonies, Sacred Site Travel, Wisdom Circles, Tribal Children's Circle, Goddess Girls Circle supporting individuals and families in connecting with their soul's journey.
Energy Medicine Program is accepting applicants for 2013-2014 year.
Contact the office for details.
The founder and director of Centre of Circle Wisdom is Sandra Moon Dancer B.Sc., M.H.Sc. Founded in 2003, the centre has been thriving in the heart of Toronto for over ten years. As Circle Wisdom expands into increasingly international work, Moon Dancer enjoys the opportunities and the magic of connecting with all peoples of Mother Earth. An internationally renowned shaman, visionary and Buddhist White Lotus Master, Sandra Moon Dancer loves the path, meeting and working with all peoples to create a world of peace.